This is just a short post to reflect on what I want to do over the coming year, especially since today is the 1 year anniversary of this blog.
I have a little blog. It’s cute and very me. There’s anime, manga, dogs and books scattered about, plus a picture of a pigeon for reasons. I’m proud of it so far.
Going forward my goals for 2015 are:
– To keep the blog going
– To make new friends
– To maintain current friendships
– Keep an accurate record of everything I read this year, regardless of whether I review it or not
– To have a special fantasy themed month on the blog because I love that genre so much! I want to talk Dragon Age: Inquisiton, LoTR films and lots of my favourite books
– Review and discuss all the things, including games and films
– Feature my puppy more often because she is my everything
– Write some informative posts
– Keep this blog as a positive and fun space
– Actually do the Fruits Basket Friday posts I’ve wanted to do since I began this blog!
On a more personal, non-blog, level I want to keep working on my confidence. At the start of 2014 I was a very shy person. At the beginning of 2015 I find myself a bit more confidant, which is mostly down to my timeworking at a bookshop. I developed a lot of people skills there from all the small talk! I want to keep improving.
Thank you for reading my blog, hopefully there will be lots more fun to be had in the future😀