You know that meme where people post the contents of their bag? This is one of those posts. I think it also works as a nice companion to my bookshelf tour post :3.
Here is my bag:
This my trusty backpack. As you can see, I keep many things in my backpack. I have:
- my house key, plus Persona Q and elephant key-rings
- my purse
- my Pikachu 3DS XL, Persona Q is in it right now (one of my most prized possessions)
- my powerbank, a portable battery charger thingy which is a real lifesaver for me because my phone’s battery life is terrible
- my Hakuoki pencil case filled with funky coloured pens
- a torch shaped like an unrealistically blue owl, for banishing the darkness…
- my mobile phone, in a penguin cover
- my ipod classic, plus pink earphones
- a book, in this case it is The Hobbit
- a volume of manga, in this case it is The Devils and the Realist, vol 1. (I don’t know why it’s upside down in this picture >.<)
- my bright pink Gimble, handy for holding books open while you eat/do other things
- Impulse deodorant (I’ve got the Tease scented one, which is lovely)
- lip balm
- my notebook which is disguised as old penguin edition of The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes
- my Kindle Fire HDX, called Smaug because he hoards eBooks
That’s right, I carry TWO books AND a kindle in my bag. Don’t judge me. I have this bad habit of taking more than I need with me at any given time. A lot of the things in my bag are fairly practical, though, so hopefully that equals out my overindulgence in the book area.
On the subject of the bag itself, well, I❤ my bag. Especially the badges and key-rings on it. I have a Girl Who Leapt Through Time badge, a Frozen badge and a Manga Entertainment UK badge. Sometimes I also have a Hobbit badge, but not on this particular occasion. I like to personalise my things where possible, which I’m sure is evident from the stickers on my Kindle case!