…Then just have a chat! I have loads of unfinished drafts of blog posts but right now I just don’t have the urge to finish any of them >.<. So, instead, I’ve typed up a list of things on my mind right now.
1) It’s my birthday next week and I am on annual leave from work until September. I feel so free and I totes have birthday fever.
2) I am currently watching Game of Thrones and loving it. Now, as the seventh season is currently running that won’t sound like a particularly interesting thing but I am super behind on it. I’m only on season three. It’s so good.
3) As a consequence of point two, I really want to read the A Song of Ice and Fire books. I’ve asked for a copy of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms for my birthday and the main books in the series should already be in my house somewhere but I cannot for the life of me find where they are…
4) On the 26th August I am going to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!!!!! I’m rereading the script in preparation. I know some people don’t like Cursed Child but honestly I have quite a soft spot for it <3 Especially for Scorpius Malfoy. I’ve even gone and got a Slytherin tie to wear to the theatre.
5) I am still utterly obsessed with Final Fantasy XV. I honestly never want the game to end. I just want to keep driving around with the boys and fighting monsters forever.
6) Pink glitter nail polish is my thing now.
7) I have so many unread books but I just keep rereading ones I’ve read multiple times already. Send help.
8) My R2-D2 usb stick is my new favourite thing. I haven’t even saved anything on it yet.